Affordable Shipping for Etsy Stores | Save up to 70% | FlagShip
Smart, affordable shipping for Etsy owners – like never before!
Do you have an Etsy store, or would you like to start one? FlagShip can make it easier to provide affordable, seamless delivery to your customers. Connect your Etsy eStore to your FlagShip account using a free integration for your eCommerce business, and right away shipping for Etsy owners can start!
The best part is you get access to cheap shipping rates and service for your Etsy store, plus industry-best customer support when you need it! FlagShip’s team of experts wake up every day thinking of shipping strategies and working with leading carriers to help reduce costs for you! So that you can focus on what matters: running a successful eCommerce business.
5 reasons why FlagShip for Etsy is the perfect fit for your business.
- Instant discounted shipping rates from trusted couriers encourage purchase decisions.
- Fixed shipping rates help you improve your cost control.
- Transaction data automatically uploaded to the FlagShip online shipping system saves you time and hassle.
- Manage your shipping from anywhere, in the office or on the road.
- Professional, reliable shipping makes your customers happy.
We think shipping for Etsy business should not only be affordable, but easy to use and offer your customers service from leading couriers – everyone is happy!
Cheap shipping for Etsy store owners
If you are selling on Etsy, chances are you are looking for ways to save on shipping cost. Here are a few tips to help you get the cheapest shipping possible for your Etsy store and how to get started with FlagShip!
- If you do not already have a FlagShip account, create your account for free. Then, install the FlagShip integration with just a few clicks. Connect it to your FlagShip account, and you are ready to receive orders.
- Get creative with packaging! Use recycled materials whenever possible to keep costs down.
- Offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount. This will encourage customers to spend more in your store, and you can make up for the lower margins with increased volume.
By following these tips, you can get cheap shipping for your Etsy store without sacrificing quality or customer service.
Here is a step-by-step guide to calculating shipping costs for your Etsy store:
- Determine the weight and dimensions of your product. This is important to accurately calculate shipping costs.
- Use FlagShip’s online shipping system to estimate the cost of shipping based on the weight and dimensions of your product, as well as the chosen shipping carrier and service level.
- Add the estimated shipping cost to the price of your product. This will ensure that you cover your shipping costs and make a profit on your sale!
- Keep in mind that Etsy charges a listing fee and a transaction fee for each sale, so be sure to factor these into your calculations as well.
With these simple steps, you can easily calculate shipping costs for your Etsy store, keep your shipping costs low and offer cheap shipping to your customers!
Myths about shipping for Etsy stores – methods and costs
There are a lot of myths out there about shipping methods and cost for Etsy stores. Let us bust some of those myths!
MYTH #1: The cheapest shipping option is always the best option.
FACT: The cheapest shipping option is not always the best option. Sometimes, it makes more sense to pay a bit more for a faster (express) shipping method. This is especially true if you are selling items that are time-sensitive (such as food or flowers).
MYTH #2: It is always more expensive to ship internationally.
FACT: It is not always more expensive to ship internationally. In fact, sometimes it can be cheaper to ship internationally than to ship within your own country. This all depends on the size and weight of your item, as well as the distance it needs to travel.
MYTH #3: You need to use special packaging materials when shipping items from your Etsy store.
FACT: You do not necessarily need to use special packaging materials when shipping items from your Etsy store. Depending on the item you are shipping, regular packing materials (such as cardboard boxes and bubble wrap) may be just fine.
Remember, FlagShip’s Etsy app integration is a helpful resource that lets you receive instant and accurate shipping rates. The data is automatically uploaded to the FlagShip shipping system for even greater convenience. More importantly, you can manage your shipping activities in one centralized location.
Tracking shipping on the go!
We can help you get your hand-made goods into the hands of your customers. FlagShip’s eCommerce integration makes it easy and affordable to ship your creations. Sign up and get started.
If you need support with connecting FlagShip’s Esty app integration to your e-store, whether you need support installing and configuring the FlagShip app for Etsy, or assistance resolving delivery problems on a customer order. We will stick with you until we reach a solution. Dependable support is part of our commitment to making eCommerce shipping easy. easy.
Call us at 1-866-320-8383 or email email@example.com