Careers at FlagShip
At FlagShip, we have one main goal: to create easy and positive shipping experiences for our customers. Every day, we work together to create solutions that all drive back to that goal.
But we also know that solutions and innovations don’t just happen. You need support, encouragement, motivation. So we’ll do our best to give it to you. From our physical space, to our philosophies and our interactions with each other and our customers, we strive to create a positive culture and inspire new ideas that will mean better service for our customers.
Our family is growing. Check out our latest openings and consider joining us. We look forward to having you in our family.
PHP E-Commerce Programmer
The Programmer Analyst will be part of an exciting developing division at FlagShip.
Partner your advanced technical ideas with Canada’s leading online shipping solution. At FlagShip your primary focus will be working on creating and mainting e-commerce plugins for various PHP e-commerce platform such as Magento and Presta-shop, using the FlagShip API.
If you have a great personality and want to challenge yourself on an advanced online systems, please apply! We are looking to fill this position immediately.
- Coding is a passion!
- Knows PHP 7 and has strong understanding of OOP concepts
- Good knowledge of RDBMS, MySQL specifically.
- Has a University degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge E-commerce systems is a big plus
- WordPress plugin development is a plus
- 2-4 years of programming experience required
Please apply by sending your resume here: firstname.lastname@example.org
The E-commerce Integrator will be in charge helping our customers to integrate with e-commerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento etc.
Your responsibilities will be to help and guide customers to integrate their e-store with FlagShip through our apps and plugins, report bugs and customer needs to the development team, insure quality of the release of plugins and keep the documentation up-to-date.
If you love helping others and are curious, please apply! We are looking to fill this position immediately.
- Passionate about technology!
- Very strong communication skills in both English and French (perfectly bilingual)
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- Eager to learn new systems to help customers integrate with them
- Coding experience is a plus
- 2-3 years of professional experience in QA or system integration required.
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
While we thank you for you interest, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.