Paying Your FlagShip Invoice by Credit Card
We have great news for our FlagShip clients: shipping credit card! You can now pay your invoices directly in your online FlagShip account. This new feature has recently been added for the benefit of our clients. We want your shipping experience as a whole to be as efficient as possible. Follow these quick and simple steps to pay your FlagShip invoices by credit card:
- Login to your FlagShip account and select “Pay Your Invoices” in the “Invoices” tab.
- This will lead you to a new tab where you will be prompted to add a credit card – your information is safely stored by Moneris Solutions – North America’s leading payment processor.
- You can then select the “Pay Invoices” tab to pay your invoices. All outstanding invoices in your account will be displayed.
- Select the invoices that you would like to pay and click “Ok”
- Once the payment is approved, your receipt will immediately appear.
- You have the choice to print the receipt, or it will be automatically saved in the “Transaction Receipts” tab.
You can login to your FlagShip account to pay your invoices at anytime. You may also decide to arrange any pre-scheduled automatic debits at your convenience through the “Schedule an Automatic Debit” tab. You have the option of scheduling weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly debits on the scheduled day or date of your choice.
If you require any assistance with our shipping credit card payments, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at 1-866-320-8383 or firstname.lastname@example.org.