How to Choose a Toronto Courier Service for Intra-province Shipments
Are you a small to mid-sized business located in Toronto? Do the majority of the shipments you process stay within Ontario? If so, you should look for a reliable and cost-effective Toronto courier service that offers great benefits for your intra-province shipments.
With so many Toronto courier options out there, many small business owners often ask themselves the following questions when choosing a courier service for their intra-province shipments:
– How credible is the courier service?
– What rates is the courier service offering?
– What type of support does the courier service provide?
At FlagShip we designed our discount courier solution with small to mid-sized businesses (SMBs) in mind, helping them save time and money on their courier shipments. So let’s take a look at FlagShip’s courier offering and answer some of your top questions:
1. Credibility: Being named one of the fastest growing companies by Canadian Business magazine and ranking in the GROWTH 500 list of Canada’s fastest growing companies, means we know what it takes to help businesses with smart shipping solutions.
2. Rates: SMBs in Toronto choose FlagShip for their intra-province shipments not only because of our incredible discounted shipping rates for Purolator, UPS, FedEx, DHL, Canpar and Dicom but also for our innovative online shipping system that allows you to rate shop through the major courier companies all in one place. Especially when shipping intra-province everything is a guaranteed next day delivery.
- Whether your shipment is lightweight or heavyweight, we are able to give the best rates. The best part is that as your packages start getting bigger and heavier, our discounts get bigger too!
- Example 1: 1 package, 9 x 7 x 5 @ 8 lbs, from Toronto to Richmond Hill is $11.10 + tax. A 23% savings over the standard rate.
- Example 2: 1 package, 18 x 12 x 12 @ 28 lbs, from Toronto to London is $17.21 + tax. A 38% savings over the standard rate.
3. Support: Our leading customer service team is available when you need them, even after hours and on weekends. There’s only one number to call for all of your questions and shipping needs. It’s that easy.
Are you looking for a Toronto courier service that has low rates for intra-province shipments, as well as across Canada and internationally? FlagShip covers it all – read more.