Ways you can track your shipment
Once your shipment is out of your hands, it is out of sight but not necessarily out of mind. Many people want the ability to know exactly where their shipment is in-process.
FlagShip offers three ways for you to track your courier shipment.
Email notifications: When creating a shipment on FlagShip’s online shipping system, an email address can be included for the shipper or receiver – or both. Notifications will be sent to that email as the package moves through the carrier’s system. For example, you will receive notifications if there has been a delay, if there is an issue with the address or when the package has been delivered.
Look it up online: If you do not want to receive email updates but still want to know your shipments whereabouts, it can be tracked from FlagShip’s online shipping system. The first step is to find the shipment in question. This can be achieved by taking the following steps
– Login to your FlagShip account
– Go to Manage Shipments
– Select Advanced Search, chose the date (i.e., yesterday, last week, last month),
– Click on Search
– Click on the blue tracking number for the shipment
You will be taken to the carrier’s website where all of the tracking information is located.
Download FlagShip Mobile App: Allows you to track easily your shipments on the go. Here’s how to use it to use FlagShip Mobile App to track your shipment:
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Log into your account.
- Enter your tracking number.
- Tap “Track Now.”
- You’ll see the latest information on your shipment, including its current location and estimated delivery date.
- You can also filter through your shipment easily using courier, tracking number, tracking status, or date range.
If you have any questions about any tracking information, contact FlagShip and not the carriers directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-866-320-8383