Did you know that discount shipping rates apply to shipments originating outside of Canada as well? See how our shipping system can save you time and money on your import shipments. We even have steps to properly preparing your shipment into Canada.
Discounted Shipping Rates for Import Shipments
Did you know that discount shipping rates apply to shipments originating outside of Canada as well? You can initiate import shipments from any point of origin for import into Canada with just a few clicks using FlagShip’s online shipping system.
Whether you are importing an envelope, a small parcel or a multi-piece shipment, you’ll always get our discounted courier rates, seamless online shipping experience and superior customer service. We make it easy for you to ship anywhere in the world.
Don’t have a FlagShip account? Create a free, no obligation account in seconds to generate an instant quote or start shipping right away!
How to process an import shipment with FlagShip
For FlagShip customers, processing international import shipments are easy! Login to your FlagShip account and go to the ‘new shipment’ screen. In the ‘Shipper’ section choose the country that you want to ship to.
The next step is to complete the rest of the address information. Any shipment entering Canada requires export documents. To create a commercial invoice on the FlagShip online shipping system, the following information is needed:
- Who will pay the duties/taxes
- The reason for export
- A detailed description of the product
- The value (CAD or USD)
- The country of origin
- The HS code must be provided to ensure there are no issues. ( Our FlagShip online system has a tool on the commercial invoice that can provide you with the proper code)
*All FlagShip Customers have exclusive access to FlagShip experts for guidance on more information on completing the commercial invoice on our website. Call our experts on (1-866-320-8383) anytime during your shipping process.
Useful links :
- WHEN DO I NEED A CUSTOMS BROKER TO CLEAR MY SHIPMENTS? In this post, we discuss when it’s necessary to use a customs broker to clear your shipments and how they can help simplify the process.
- HOT ISSUES AND QUESTIONS ANSWERED FOR IMPORT AND EXPORT SHIPMENTS This post covers some of the most common issues and questions that arise when importing and exporting shipments, including customs clearance, duties, and taxes.
We hope you find these links helpful for further exploring the topic of how to process an import shipment with FlagShip.