Shipping Distribution Feature – Ship Identical Packages to Multiple Locations Seamlessly With FlagShip
Does your small business require shipping the identical package to multiple locations? This type of shipping can be time-consuming, where in most cases you are required to set up the same shipment dimensions multiple times but going to a different destination. FlagShip’s shipping distribution feature is the perfect solution to this problem! If you have the identical box going to 50 different addresses, our shipping distribution feature can help generate all 50 shipping labels at one time instead of setting up all 50 shipments individually.
Here are the top questions we get in terms of shipping the same packages to multiple locations:
- Can I quickly ship the same package to many different locations and not have to create a new shipment each time?
- Yes! You will be able to do so with our distribution feature. When you login to your FlagShip account, there will be a “Distribution” tab on the left menu where you will be able to create a new distribution and manage current and past distributions shipments.
- What is a shipping distribution?
- A shipping distribution is where you have the ability to make multiple shipments all at once, rather than setting up each shipment individually. With FlagShip, you can simply upload a list of addresses into your address book. You would then be able to create all the labels for the distribution shipment.
- How can I upload my list of addresses for a distribution shipment?
- Contact our customer service team and we will be able to send you a template and provide instructions on how to enter the information, create an address group, and upload the list to generate the shipment.
- How do I create the actual shipping distribution?
- Don’t worry – our shipping system makes it easy! After the list of addresses is uploaded into your address book, you will head on over to the “Distribution” option on the left menu. Then select “New Distribution” and this is where you will enter the dimensions and weight of the package and select the shipping service you want. This will then lead you to the next page where you will upload the address group you created earlier, click next, and there you have it – your distribution is now quoted!
- Can I send a distribution using a third-party account?
- Absolutely! Just remember to select “Third Party” in the payment options and enter the billing address associated to the account that the shipment will be billed to.
FlagShip’s shipping distribution feature has saved time and money for many small businesses – click here for to read how our shipping distribution feature saved an online company 27% in costs – plus their time!
We are here to make shipping as easy and cost-efficient as possible. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-866-320-8383.