6 Shipping Efficiencies to Save Small Businesses Time
When a small business is seeking a company to use for their courier shipment, typically the main area of comparison is the courier cost. Although courier cost is the critical factor, small businesses need to think about how they can leverage their time and effort put towards shipping. Perhaps a new way of thinking for small business shipping could be … the best shipping partner needs to provide low courier rates to save me money AND an efficient shipping system to save me time. Here are the small business shipping solutions for you.
At FlagShip we offer discounted courier rates for the leading couriers – Purolator, UPS, FedEx, DHL, Canpar and Dicom – and we also make the entire shipping process easy and seamless for you. Here are 6 innovations that FlagShip’s proprietary online shipping system offers a customer to save them time when processing and managing their courier shipments:
- Address Book: Customers can save their contacts right in FlagShip’s shipping system so they don’t have to re-enter the information each time.
- Invoicing: Customers can see all of their shipping invoices online – paid and unpaid – and the breakdown of all the shipments included on them.
- Shipment Labels: Customers can email their shipping label directly to the shipper, no need to download or print anything.
- Distributions: Customers can efficiently send identical shipments to multiple locations in one step as opposed to creating each shipment individually.
- Third Party Shipping: Customers can create and process a shipment in but have a “third party” pick up the cost of shipping.
- Personalized Customer Support: Customers have access to FlagShip’s shipping system around-the-clock customer service. This is no ordinary customer service, the FlagShip team not only will step in and help clients create their shipment if the regular shipping person is not in, right down to processing a claim for a customer if a package is lost or damaged.