Shipping Customer Service – What to Expect?
Exceptional customer service is a commonly used term by many companies across all industries. However, often it is not delivered to the level that customers expect, leaving them feeling unsatisfied and unsupported. At FlagShip, we take shipping customer service to the next level by making it our company philosophy, not just a statement on a pamphlet. Our goal is to ensure our customers are happy, and we achieve this by consistently delivering exceptional customer service. Here are a few examples of how we do it:
- Live representatives available 24/7: We understand that an automated customer service system is not enough, which is why our customers can always speak to a live representative, even outside of regular business hours.
- We go above and beyond: We don’t close a file until every possible step has been taken to resolve a customer’s issue. For example, if a customer’s package is stuck at the depot, we will arrange for a private taxi or trucking company to pick it up and deliver it.
- Constant communication: We keep our customers informed at every stage of the shipping process, from start to finish.
- Knowledge of the industry: With our team’s incredible knowledge of the transport industry, we are always sharing information and contacts to provide the best experience for our customers.
- No question is too small: We ensure that our customers never feel stupid for asking a question, no matter how big or small it may seem.
- Personalized service: We take the time to get to know our customers and provide an individualized service to meet their needs.
If you have a customer service tip or experience you would like to share, we would love to hear from you on our Facebook page!
For more information, please contact our customer service team toll-free at 866-320-8383 or email them at email@example.com.