Cheapest shipping for heavy packages
Shipping a heavy package can be extremely expensive, time consuming and altogether frustrating. Courier rates are costly for most businesses that don’t typically have access to volume discounts from brand-name couriers. And many businesses are not aware that discounted shipping services even exist. Are you looking for the cheapest shipping for heavy packages? You are at the right place! FlagShip has built a discount shipping solution on helping small to medium sized businesses get the best shipping rates possible for any size package – big, small, light or heavy packages.
Here is how we can help you get the cheapest shipping for heavy packages:
- Save up to 70% on your shipping! No strings attached, no minimums or contracts to sign.
- Sign up for free to access FlagShip’s easy-to-use online shipping system. You can view live shipping quotes or start a shipment right away, at any time. This can all be done on your schedule.
- You can compare courier rates all in one place from the top couriers like Purolator, UPS, FedEx, DHL, Canpar and Dicom. Identify and select the best courier rate or service for your heavy package. This is where you will see how discount shipping will save your company a bundle on shipping, all while still using the top courier services in the industry!
- Full access, even after hours, to FlagShip’s top-rated customer service team. Any questions you have about your shipment we are only a phone call or email away.
- Save with no pick-up fees
- Email tracking and delivery notifications on every shipment
- Easily print your shipping labels
- One consolidated bill for all your shipping activities
- Ship anywhere – Canada, USA and international
- Learn more about discounted shipping through our courier service. Also how our online shipping system will give you all the right shipping features and tools for your business.
Still not convinced on the cheapest shipping for your heavy packages? Read how FlagShip helped an auto part company save 35% on shipping costs for their heavy packages.