The holiday rush is here! We’ve got you covered with small business holiday shipping tips that are sure to make your holiday business season run smoothly.
2022 Holiday Shipping Tips (Including Deadlines!)
The 2022 holiday shipping rush is here! Businesses are often most stressed out about shipping – nothing is worse than a package not arriving in time. From shipping cutoff days to delayed packages, FlagShip has got you covered with small business holiday shipping tips that are sure to make your holiday business season run more smoothly.
- Offer fast shipping options. If a customer is ordering a last-minute item where a cheaper but longer service such as a Ground Service does not work, make sure to have an Expedited or Express Service available so they can have a next-day delivery option. With FlagShip shipping system, you can easily see the different shipping options, include anyone who will require the tracking updates, and more!
- Extra tip: one strategy can be to offer your customers free expedited shipping only once they exceed a minimum spend.
- Set a cutoff time. In order to receive packages before December 24, 2022, the FlagShip team suggests having shipments sent out before December 10, 2022. This makes sure that we account for any inevitable delays. Note that couriers do not deliver on Christmas Day (observed on Monday, December 26th, as December 25th is a Sunday) and Boxing Day (observed on Tuesday, December 27th) – click here for a more detailed courier holiday schedule.
- Do not gift wrap your shipping box. Gift wrapping a box adds a nice touch, but it can also get caught in the courier sorting machines. Don’t ruin your efforts and keep any wrapping inside the box. Here are our tips to show you how to pack like an expert!
- Customer service is key. Stay on top of your game when it comes to customer service by making sure to be available when customers have questions about the status of their shipment. Your customers will appreciate knowing that you are ready to handle any questions or issues – which in turn makes them ready to recommend you and return to shop with you.
Don’t let the 2022 holiday shipping rush stress you out. We hope our holiday shipping tips can help you. Don’t forget to check out our blog for even more shipping tips that you may find helpful.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our team at email@example.com or call us at 1-866-320-8383.
Cheers to a successful 2022 holiday shipping experience!